Account manager Mid-Netherlands
Job location: The Netherlands
Are you a sales talent with knowledge and understanding of the industrial market? Do you like to take advantage of opportunities and do you immediately recognise optimisation opportunities? Are you at your best in close cooperation with your customer? Then we are looking for you!
ELCEE is a supplier of castings, forgings, bearings and (welded) constructions. We serve our customers with products that are manufactured according to high quality standards. Technical support, quality control and supply chain management are standard services for our products. ELCEE specializes in producing products in the right quality with different logistics concepts at the best cost to our customers. This makes ELCEE the customer’s choice for supplying and developing products according to customer specifications.
Description of activities
As an account manager at ELCEE, your goal is to build and maintain a close relationship with customers of ELCEE and its market. By understanding the customer’s wishes and giving substance to them, you will achieve the set turnover targets. This applies specifically to the recognition of products that the customer manufactures in existing techniques and that can be converted into end products to be realized by ELCEE.
- Responsible for the sale of the entire ELCEE product portfolio.
- Maintaining contact with the customer at all levels, including management level.
- Setting up an account plan for customers/prospects.
- Acquisition within defined market segments.
- Drafting the annual regional budget.
- Realisation of the established budget.
- Acquiring market and competition information.
- Participating in trade fairs.
- Daily reporting in the CRM system.
- HBO Mechanical Engineering working and thinking level.
- At least 4 years of field sales experience in industrial supply.
- You live in the middle of the Netherlands, preferably in the Amersfoort region.
- Successful experience with complex sales processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the industrial market.
- Reasonable to good command of the English language. A command of the German language in words and writing is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the MS-Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- In possession of driving licence category B.
Are you the account manager who wants to work for us? Then we would like to invite you for an introductory interview. Apply by e-mail (with CV and motivation letter) to Wendy van Duijl email@example.com. Wendy is also happy to answer questions by phone: +31 6 39 41 89 19.