Job location: Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Are you a communicatively strong technician with good social skills? Are you interested in the design and production of customer-specific components, especially bearings? Then we are looking for you!
ELCEE is a supplier of castings, forgings, bearings and (welded) constructions. We serve our customers with products that are manufactured according to high quality standards. Technical support, quality control and supply chain management are standard services for our products. ELCEE specializes in producing products in the right quality with different logistics concepts at the best cost to our customers. This makes ELCEE the customer’s choice for supplying and developing products according to customer specifications.
Description of activities
As an engineer, you are the pivot between customers, suppliers and sales in the technical field. The customer application is analysed together with the sales office and/or the account manager. You provide a technically based bearing solution with calculations and often a detailed package of drawings. For this you use the 3D CAD system Autodesk Inventor. In this position you are responsible for making technical drawings and quality plans for new products. You also have a lot of contact with our partners. These are leading suppliers of plain bearing systems.
With your technical knowledge, communication with production locations and customer-oriented approach, you are involved in the development of our customers. As an engineer, you are curious and able to alert sales to opportunities at customers.
- Assess customer requests, draw up technical specifications, drawings and evaluate supplier offers.
- The correct and complete recording of agreements made with customers and suppliers.
- Technical supervision of samples and orders.
- Answering technical questions about products to suppliers and customers.
- Managing the product release process at the supplier and to the customer.
- Drawing up a quality control protocol (PIP) for released products.
- Timely resolution of technical quality issues.
- Correct, systematic and timely archiving of (technical) documents.
- MBO Mechanical Engineering working and thinking level.
- Several years of experience in a technical position is an advantage.
- Good communication techniques and social skills.
- Knowledge of plain bearings is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of project-based work.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of 3D CAD systems (Autodesk Inventor).
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing (German is an advantage).
Are you the engineer who wants to work for us? Then we would like to invite you for an introductory interview. Apply by e-mail (with CV and motivation letter) to Wendy van Duijl email@example.com. Wendy is also happy to answer questions by phone: +31 6 39 41 89 19.