Product Manager Bearings
Job location: Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Are you a driven professional who knows how to set clear priorities? Do you have a good empathic ability and do you know how to enthuse others? Do you also have a good dose of technical knowledge, in particular plain bearings? Then we are looking for you!
ELCEE is a supplier of castings, forgings, bearings and (welded) constructions. We serve our customers with products that are manufactured according to high quality standards. Technical support, quality control and supply chain management are standard services for our products. ELCEE specializes in producing products in the right quality with different logistics concepts at the best cost to our customers. This makes ELCEE the customer’s choice for supplying and developing products according to customer specifications.
Description of activities
In the role you are the pivot between product engineer, suppliers, sales and the customer on both a technical and commercial level. You are involved in the processing and handling of complex requests and projects. If direct interaction between customer and supplier is necessary, you take the initiative. In addition, you will be responsible for part of the product portfolio bearing technology where, in collaboration with sales and marketing, you will work on: market analysis, pricing policy and product marketing.
- Handling and assessment of complex requests by clients.
- Managing supplier relations.
- Managing customer relations and projects.
- Drawing up and analysing pricing strategy.
- Setting up and analysing market and competitive position.
- Development of the product portfolio.
- Resolving technical complaints and quality issues.
- Correct, systematic and timely archiving of (technical) documents.
- HBO Mechanical Engineering working and thinking level.
- Good communication techniques and social skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of project-based work.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office package (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of 3D CAD systems (Autodesk Inventor).
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing (German is an advantage).
- Several years of experience in a technical position is an advantage.
- Knowledge of bearing technology is an advantage.
Are you the product manager for bearing technology who wants to work for us? Then we would like to invite you for an introductory meeting. Apply by e-mail (with CV and motivation letter) to Wendy van Duijl firstname.lastname@example.org. Wendy is also happy to answer questions by phone: 06 – 39 41 89 19.