Job location: The Netherlands
Are you the energetic negotiator who will be joining ELCEE’s Purchasing department? Do you have an eye for detail and a view of the bigger picture? Do you have a hands-on mentality, are you result-oriented and a real relationship builder? Do you like to take on a challenge and do you have a great affinity with technology? Then we are looking for you!
ELCEE is a supplier of castings, forgings, bearings and (welded) constructions. We serve our customers with products that are manufactured according to high quality standards. Technical support, quality control and supply chain management are standard services for our products. ELCEE specializes in producing products in the right quality with different logistics concepts at the best cost to our customers. This makes ELCEE the customer’s choice for supplying and developing products according to customer specifications.
Description of activities
You are responsible for managing relationships and contracts, with the aim of maximising purchasing margins, delivery performance and minimizing risks. You manage partner relationships, draw up contracts, negotiate and implement these contracts within the organisation. Analyzing, monitoring and improving the delivery performance and purchasing margins is part of your job.
In addition, you are the internal and external contact person for suppliers, where you act as an intermediary between the the supplier and the organisation to create conditions for a long-term relationship.
- Participate in the tactical procurement team
- Mediate in (operational and tactical) procurement issues and escalations
- Take initiative in actions to improve delivery performance
- To enthuse the purchasing team and bring the department to a higher level.
- Higher professional or university level of work and thinking
- Purchasing experience on a tactical level at a technical, internationally operating organisation
- Purchasing experience in the field of engineered industrial components within MRO, OEM or large-scale projects
- Purchasing experience in Eastern Europe, China and/or India
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with ERP systems preferred for Dynamics
- Good knowledge of excel
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages
- Experience in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in optimizing a supply base
- Excellent negotiator
Are you the tactical buyer who wants to work for us? Apply directly. Or sent an e-mail (with CV and motivation letter) to Wendy van Duijl email@example.com. Wendy is also happy to answer questions by phone: +31 6 39 41 89 19.