Job location: Dordrecht, the netherlands
Are you a handy do-it-yourselfer who is proactive, has a positive attitude to work, is fit & vital and on call basis
is available? Then we are looking for you!
ELCEE is a supplier of castings, forgings, bearings and (welded) assemblies. We serve our customers with products manufactured to high quality standards. Technical support, quality control and supply chain management are standard services. with our products. ELCEE is specialized in producing products in the right quality. with different logistics concepts at the best cost for our customers. This makes ELCEE The customer’s choice for the delivery and development of products according to customer specifications.
Description of activities
You will be working in the Quality department. This department takes care of the quality control of the The company also receives products and handles complaints about products within the company. Think of the designing all activities related to assembly operations, repair work and product testing.
- Assembly of semi-manufactured products into end products for our customers.
- Checking incoming goods for quality.
- Repair of articles that do not meet the set criteria.
- Cleaning and keeping the workplace in order.
- Keeping waste containers in order in the warehouse.
- Daily consultation with the manager about priorities, activities and division of labour.
- Be prepared to carry out all common activities.
- Relevant work experience in the metal industry.
- Have an MBO working and thinking level.
- You can carry out work independently, possibly in consultation with your manager.
- The large number of different work/assignments requires versatility.
- You can adequately store materials and components.
- If you are in possession of a valid certificate, you can drive a pump truck, forklift and reach truck are part of the activities.
Are you the one who wants to work for us? Then apply by e-mail, with your CV and cover letter, to Wendy from Duijl via firstname.lastname@example.org. Wendy is also happy to answer questions by phone: +31 6 39 41 89 19.